• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Philosophical Question : Minestrone and the Supermodels...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Perhaps, but I am more of the mind that 'skill' is usually gained largely through intuition, and experience.
    Experience is good. Practice makes perfect and all that. But surely a good looking girl will have more opportunity to gain experience?

I should probably mention I have done my fair share of research as to whether less attractive women try harder
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

good job

Mary, you're shot

Milan.

Comment

I had an instinctive sense that you were a fat single bloke, doodab.
        And I see now that I was right.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I had an instinctive sense that you were a fat single bloke, doodab.
          And I see now that I was right.
          I am not single.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            I am not single.
            No not with Madam Palm to keep you company I suppose.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

No not with Madam Palm to keep you company I suppose.
              Do you visualise me masturbating often? I find that a bit disturbing. Almost enough to put me off my lunch.

Comment

Do you visualise me masturbating often? .
                Not ever you'll find.
                However do try to have the curtains regularly dry-cleaned.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Not ever you'll find.
                  However do try to have the curtains regularly dry-cleaned.
                  You want me to take the curtains down so you can have a peek? Why don't you just pop to the newsagents and get a copy of razzle?

Comment

You want me to take the curtains down so you can have a peek? Why don't you just pop to the newsagents and get a copy of razzle?
                    He already has a sticky bucket full of them in his shed!! Didn't realise he batted for both sides though!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Experience is good. Practice makes perfect and all that. But surely a good looking girl will have more opportunity to gain experience?

I should probably mention I have done my fair share of research as to whether less attractive women try harder
                      Ah, now here's the thing. Yes - a good looking girl will ostensibly have more opportunity to get laid, but may also have a higher sense of self worth than the less asthetically pleasing female, and less need therefore to shag about in an attempt to validate herself.

It's also worth noting - if you're female and really want to get laid, it's not that difficult.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X