• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

20 more shopping days til' Xmas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    That depends on whether I'll get PAYG power meter replaced before it bankrupts me
    Don't worry, we'll bring a bottle and a candle.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      Don't worry, we'll bring a bottle and a candle.
      Bring something to sit on as well, the ETA for sofa delivery might be past 2012...

Comment

Bring something to sit on as well, the ETA for sofa delivery might be past 2012...
        OK . I'll bring some cheese footballs and twiglets as well.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Don't talk about the finger! Had the other half working today as I've already done Mon-Fri(well Wed was a know show) and I'm working tomorrow. So was looking after the kiddy winkies.

Our little boy decided to fill his nappy copious times today. There is only so many times you can change a nappy without dipping a bandaged finger in the contents!!!
          Surely if poo were as deadly to cuts as has been observed here and in the finger thread, people with, umm, bum problems would be dropping like flies?

Comment

Sounds brilliant. Vodka. Something made out of potatoes. A tap dancing squirrel and then all back to your bedsit to see your server room with a single 486.

Cool.
            That does sound good.

(Does SKA really need that numeric co-processor?)

That depends on whether I'll get PAYG power meter replaced before it bankrupts me
            How about a "Bring a beanbag and a bottle, oh, and a 50p for the meter" party?
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Remember to support your local shops and businesses where hardworking humble individuals try to scratch a living.

Remember that big stores & chains on the high street operate child labour camps & damage the planet.

Please buy generously.
              Do most of my shopping online, it's cheaper, don't have to fight my way thro crowds and more importantly I don't have to pay the $3.50/hr they charge to park the car in the car park. Don't think I've ever used alocal family run shop for at least 10+ years. Sorry it's just how it is now and fore the better I think.
              On the parking side it's one thing I liked about the US, they don't charge you to park your car at the mall, here it's a fooking rip off!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X