• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Small Heart Attack: Monday Links Will Be Delayed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kandr View Post
    Get well soon, can I ask what age you are? Also what were your symptoms?
    Yes indeed - more info needed!

Get well soon!
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Surely you're updating that while lying on the table?
      No... the surgeons borrowed it:

Hope you're rested and fully recovered soon, NF!

Comment

Oh blimey Nick, that's scary. Glad you were well looked after, get well v soon.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Sounds like you've pushed yourself too hard, Nick, one way or another, or else let the Cholesterol get the better of you.

I'd cut back on strong coffee too, as that can stimulate the liver to release cholesterol, which will fur up your arteries like an old kettle.

Anyway, get well soon, and if you're wired up to anything be careful what plugs you pull out of the wall to fire up your lappie/Mac.

P.S. Oh and Minestrone, about the NHS - Bollocks!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Get back on your feet (& keyboard) soon!

Comment

Blimey - take care Nick, hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Get well soon Nick - hope to see you back in fine fettle soon

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                So where's your Twitter account Nick? Surely you're updating that while lying on the table?
                I have a script that rotates through a txt file of (lots of) tweets while I'm otherwise engaged. I'm really fun to follow
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Nick.

(Don't worry, we'll play nicely.)
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

OI !

Having a dicky ticker is my job.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                      OI !

Having a dicky tickler is my job.
                      FTFY
                      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                      X