• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Indian bird murdered in SA on her honeymoon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Should I add a poll?
    No thanks, you sicko.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      What an alarming insight into your mind.
      I know - there are lots of people who get killed without being raped first. I don't get how he got left, surely if they were going to kill her, it would make sense to kill everybody involved as to not leave any witnesses
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

What an alarming insight into your mind.
        Troll off, it said the same in the article you are clearly just a trolling, idiot.

Comment

What if the car jackers were women?
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            I know - there are lots of people who get killed without being raped first. I don't get how he got left, surely if they were going to kill her, it would make sense to kill everybody involved as to not leave any witnesses
            Pushed out of the car, I thought, as they were driving along. That article linked above indicates a witness says otherwise about her being raped. Poor girl, I effing hope she wasn't.

Perhaps they meant to, and she proved too troublesome to bother with or something.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Pushed out of the car, I thought, as they were driving along. That article linked above indicates a witness says otherwise about her being raped. Poor girl, I effing hope she wasn't.

Perhaps they meant to, and she proved too troublesome to bother with or something.
              Perhaps she was just really annoying and they wanted to shut her up.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
                Troll off, it said the same in the article you are clearly just a trolling, idiot.
                I hadn't read the article before commenting - if I had, perhaps I'd realised you'd 'pondered' a point you'd actually just read.

Get bent, you juvenile, snivelling little knobhead.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I hadn't read the article before commenting - if I had, perhaps I'd realised I made a mistake and I am truly sorry
                  FTFY

Comment

I hadn't read the article before commenting - if I had, perhaps I'd realised you'd 'pondered' a point you'd actually just read.

Get bent, you juvenile, snivelling little knobhead.
                    Bloody hell yopu never spoke like that in the movie Maaary Poppeins (as D.V.D would say)

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
                      FTFY
                      Tosser.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X