• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maintenance on The Wrecked House.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing further on the maintenance aspect of the bay window: it appears not to have been touched since November.

Bet it was interesting with the snow on the flat bit.

However, I've just noticed that the attic window is about to depart this life by sliding down the roof & killing some unfortunate on the road.

Should I set up a camera system to catch & immortalise this or phone the council/fire brigade/plod?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Nothing further on the maintenance aspect of the bay window: it appears not to have been touched since November.

Bet it was interesting with the snow on the flat bit.

However, I've just noticed that the attic window is about to depart this life by sliding down the roof & killing some unfortunate on the road.

Should I set up a camera system to catch & immortalise this or phone the council/fire brigade/plod?
      Zeity - this thread deserves some pictures of this abode.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        Zeity - this thread deserves some pictures of the wife in her undies.
        FTFY

Comment

just imagine if the beeny got involved with her house wreck tv show. zeity would probably ascend to the firmament with joy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Other half sometimes looks out of the bedroom window in her underwear (she's a big girl).
            You should tell her to stop doing that, or the people in the ramshackle house opposite will see her.
            "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
            X