• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone watching the markets today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rsingh View Post
    If Ireland had a population of 80000, you would be correct.
    Sounds about right.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      Sounds about right.
      Population of eire
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Don't panic....the Irish will, after much hand wringing, agree to the IMF that will put them into poverty for a generation or two, or at least until they've paid off the 80 billion (isn't that a million per head?), and we get to keep our stock portfolios intact.

If they default or leave the Euro that'll put everyone else in the "poo" as well. Will probably trigger a mass European bankruptcy
        BoI shares 23% down today, is it worth a punt (sic) on Irish Bank shares?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Anyone fancy doing another "Barclays". I'll pass.

Comment

Working...
          X