• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apprentice thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't followed this series, possibly because I missed the first episode and possibly because I'm a little bored with it. I might watch the final assuming it hasn't finished already.

I did watch part of the episode where a woman was buying clothes and one of the apprentices was saying the dress looked better on her than anyone that had tried it on that day. She almost instantly said she would buy it and ordered other stuff totalling £300 or so. He and others cheered when she left. My heart sank for so many reasons and I switched it off.

Comment

Working...
    X