• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi Fully-Automatix!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

That make me glum.

Will try to improve my English
    No need. I just meant that he appeared to take great pains in constructing elaborate and convoluted sentences.

I reckon we'd know about it if he came back - the need for acceptance and verification is too great.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Sorry for what, asking a question?

I think you should be saying sorry, but then I have basic manners.

Comment

Minestrone - I generally don't see what you post.

However, I have apologised to Fully Automatrix for this - it was my fault and I take total responsibility.

Now do you think, you could take your pathetic sniping and whatever issue you have with Spod to perhaps another thread and stop trying to drag every single thread to the same boring old slanging match.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Where is the link to this "rumor".
          rumour
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I think you should be saying sorry, but then I have basic manners.
            Now that made me laugh. Away and shake your head man, you're most probably one of the top 3 most offensive posters on this forum.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              Sorry for what, asking a question?
              If you were so 'interested' you should have taken your own advice and 'PM'd the poster.

I agree with Minestrone here. You've made yourself look a right plank.

Least CM has the good grace to apologise.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                Now that made me laugh. Away and shake your head man, you're most probably one of the top 3 most offensive posters on this forum.
                Top 3? Nah.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Minestrone - I generally don't see what you post.

However, I have apologised to Fully Automatrix for this - it was my fault and I take total responsibility.

Now do you think, you could take your pathetic sniping and whatever issue you have with Spod to perhaps another thread and stop trying to drag every single thread to the same boring old slanging match.
                  Well I think he owes FA an apology.

And when did the 2 of you become judge and jury of posters and their identities? Complete arrogance which spod is still displaying.

Comment

That make me glum.

And here is the proof. Admin, please ban FA, he is obviously troll poster Tay!!!

That makes me glum.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      And here is the proof. Admin, please ban FA, he is obviously troll poster Tay!!!

That makes me glum.

I'm sure Faqqer used to say that too. Tay, Faq, MF, FA, all the same person?

That makes me glum

Comment

Working...
                      X