• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just seen Liz from the Apprentice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Or she's on holiday
    Unlikely. Would be on a Greek Island.

Comment

Unlikely. Would be on a Greek Island.
      I agree

She was doing what looked like her weekly shopping. She got a trolly and not a basket. That is an indication that she is doing something up here. I am sure we will find out soon.... I should have asked her! God damn it.
      Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 8 November 2010, 14:50.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        I agree

She was doing what looked like her weekly shopping. She got a trolly and not a basket. That is an indication that she is doing something up here. I am sure we will find out soon.... I should have asked her! God damn it.
        Maybe she is now mentally ill and is under the delusion that she is still competing in the apprentice, she thinks SurAllan has sent her to Blackpool to open a corner shop.

Comment

On Saturday I was having a meal and the gobby one from a few years back (Clare young - googled her) was sat next to me. The poor wonam she was talking at was being bombarded with phrases like "I could work from home but it was only 220k and I wanted something with a bit more gravitas". Each time the other woman said 2 words it set her off on something she had done like that only what she did or had was better

She was seriously annoying and had my meal not been so nice, then she would have been wearing it.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            On Saturday I was having a meal and the gobby one from a few years back (Clare young - googled her) was sat next to me. The poor wonam she was talking at was being bombarded with phrases like "I could work from home but it was only 220k and I wanted something with a bit more gravitas". Each time the other woman said 2 words it set her off on something she had done like that only what she did or had was better

She was seriously annoying and had my meal not been so nice, then she would have been wearing it.
            Yeah well I was at a meal and Lord Allan sat next to me...so there!

Comment

She was a pain in the arse and it took me a while to realise what she was from. The worst thing is, while googling her there is a picture on the net showing her flashing her flabby norks!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                She was a pain in the arse and it took me a while to realise what she was from. The worst thing is, while googling her there is a picture on the net showing her flashing her flabby norks!
                Eeeww. She was annoying as I recall. What does she actually DO, then?
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  But why she up here in scummy blackpool?!?!
                  Because she's a talentless twunt like all the other candidates but not so idiotic as to actually win the damn thing and go to work for that ignorant tosser, Sugar.

Simples.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

About Me | Claire Young

I might create my own website, like this. For generic BUSINESS purposes.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      Eeeww. She was annoying as I recall. What does she actually DO, then?
                      Couldn't work that out. But whatever it is, I bet it involves talking as she didn't shut up once. She let the other person pay though so she obviously has some skills!

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X