• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you ever been in a proper fight?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    Like, er, not daring to ask someone for petrol?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      Does this count for adult children too? I think not.
      The buggers keep coming back eh? Have you tried moving house?

I've only been in one proper fight where someone attacked me outside a club. It was a one-sided affair as he was a lot bigger than me. Other than that I've stepped in to break up fights - successfully.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

1969 -defended mates younger brother - broke my scafoid
        1975 - walloped some guy in the pub for swinging the pool cue - no real damage
        1976 - drunk kicked out at me as I was walking home - decked him, but I regret it badly
        1979 - Two yobs in the pub, half a pint thrown at me -biggest head butting fight ever - they were barred for throwing bottles at me as they ran, which broke the big mirror in the Eden Vale, Bootle
        1983 - Barney with some neo nazis in Belgium - they suffered serious sausage burns
        1984 - Barney over a bird turned serious - I bit his ear 'ole off
        2001 - gyppo in Dartford pulls a knife on me in some birds flat, gobbed him but beat a hasty - knife wounds on my hands
        2007 - neighbour has the missus in tears, threatens to take severe action and kill her cat - kicked his back gate in, then his swede
        2008 - small party in Manchester, some manc takes a dislike to me - bonged his 'ead with a whisky bottle

Last edited by EternalOptimist; 4 November 2010, 17:49.
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          1969 -defended mates younger brother - broke my scafoid
          1975 - walloped some guy in the pub for swinging the pool cue - no real damage
          1976 - drunk kicked out at me as I was walking home - decked him, but I regret it badly
          1979 - Two yobs in the pub, half a pint thrown at me -biggest head butting fight ever - they were barred for throwing bottles at me as they ran, which broke the big mirror in the Eden Vale, Bootle
          1983 - Barney with some neo nazis in Belgium - they suffered serious sausage burns
          1984 - Barney over a bird turned serious - I bit his ear 'ole off
          2001 - gyppo in Dartford pulls a knife on me in some birds flat, gobbed him but beat a hasty - knife wounds on my hands
          2007 - neighbour has the missus in tears, threatens to take severe action and kill her cat - kicked his back gate in, then his swede
          2008 - small party in Manchester, some manc takes a dislike to me - bonged his 'ead with a whisky bottle

Kudos to the Arch-Bender.

Comment

Working...
          X