• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mediocre Monday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    I liked the Hague when I worked there, I could stay on the tram after work and have a cocktail on the beach at sunset fab.

Ok not the time of year for it currently.
    I too liked The Hague, but I was there in the winter..............and it was freezing. Running along the seafront at Scheveningen in January is not for the faint-hearted!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I liked the Hague when I worked there, I could stay on the tram after work and have a cocktail on the beach at sunset fab.

Ok not the time of year for it currently.
      What happened to that place you built in Goa (or perhaps it was some where else in India)?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        What happened to that place you built in Goa (or perhaps it was some where else in India)?
        Heading to Goa in January

I will have the usual problem getting a business visa form the f*#king cow at the Indian embassy.
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Grey, foggy, cold and nowt on jobserve.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I will have the usual problem getting a business visa form the f*#king cow at the Indian embassy.
            You work out there too? In IT?

Comment

They probably have a Skills Shortage..........after all.........anyone from India who can even SPELL I T is over here plugging our gaps!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                They probably have a Skills Shortage..........after all.........anyone from India who can even SPELL I T is over here making new bugs!!

ftfy
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I've just noticed my rep has gone down again ... and again! ... for this thread.

You pair of gits!
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Noticed you didn't answer the question, oh big property owner.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes, I have worked out there for the winter for the last few years. May have a contract with a Dainish company for a few months. Hopefully I will manage 1K a day
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X