• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the point

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    OK, apart from the murder across the road from work last night and the guy getting killed 200 yards from my house last week, Glasgow is a very friendly city,
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Neither of my oldest kids (23 & 21) went to Uni - The younger is just about to complete his Air Traffic Controller's course and the elder has just started her own business. A friend's son did a 4 year media studies degree and is working minimum wage in a laundry.

I specifically said to my kids don't waste your time - if you are not doing anything academic, give university a miss. And whatever you do, don't study IT.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Unprovoked attack on a guy on the street, walked past that spot about an hour before. Guy who done it will be found in no time. With that area being the red light area there are thousands of cameras covering the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          So no English children have ever been attacked in Scotland just because of their accent or place of birth?
          Of course they have. By the sort of twats that are hardly unique to Scotland.
          You seem to be attempting to muddy the waters by including your own personal prejudices and experiences. What you will find is that Scots are perhaps more capable of scenting your innate Twatossity!! Hence the reason you get such a hard time. I doubt this is confined to Scotland however.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Unprovoked attack on a guy on the street, walked past that spot about an hour before. Guy who done it will be found in no time. With that area being the red light area there are thousands of cameras covering the area.
            So you either work or live in the red light district. Which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
              Or his missus works there!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                Glasgow's financial district is Glasgow's red light district at night.

Comment

Glasgow's financial district is Glasgow's red light district at night.
                  Ah, so people get screwed 24 hours a day!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Of course they have. By the sort of twats that are hardly unique to Scotland.
                    You seem to be attempting to muddy the waters by including your own personal prejudices and experiences. What you will find is that Scots are perhaps more capable of scenting your innate Twatossity!! Hence the reason you get such a hard time. I doubt this is confined to Scotland however.

HTH

For the hard of thinking or just clinically stupid lets recap the thread... it was suggested that English parents take their offspring North of the border to secure cheap University places

I replied and illustrated with an example of the vile racism perpetrated by the Scots towards the English within Scotland - strangely enough I think you would struggle to find similar articles for English attacks on Scots within England.
                    My intention was to warn prospective parents that their could be hidden costs that would not surface until you were in Scotland.
                    No attempt at muddying any waters ... & just facts as reported by your own media

I believe you are now as they say ‘pwned’ & your position is untenable.

Please stop trying to have the last word as it’s becoming a little tiresome - stfu & quit digging

HTH
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

For the hard of thinking or just clinically stupid lets recap the thread
                      That would be you then!!

My intention was to indicate to those that might not already have twigged, that I am a racist bigot
                      FTFY

Please stop trying to have the last word as it’s making me look like a complete tool when you highlight what a todger I am!
                      FTFY too!

HTH
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X