• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yet another cold Winter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Just stacked 2 tons of wood into the cellar for the wood burner...
    Need to move my outside wood into the wood bin now it's almost empty of last couple of years wood.

Don't particularly mind if the weather is bad again, as long as whatever new gig I get allows me to work from home, last year I couldn't get past our drive or road
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I bought a slanket from Amazon yesterday, as none of the shops I looked in yesterday stocked it. The slanket appears to be superior to the snuggie.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        I bought a slanket from Amazon yesterday, as none of the shops I looked in yesterday stocked it. The slanket appears to be superior to the snuggie.
        Tempted to get one.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Tempted to get one.
          Free delivery from Amazon.

Comment

Free delivery from Amazon.
            you on commission?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              you on commission?
              I'll let you know how I get on. It should arrive in 2 - 4 days.

Comment

What tat!

The economy is saved long live consumerism.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
                  The "experts" find it difficult enough to predict weather two days ahead. Still, better safe than sorry, I'm going to dig out my hot water bottle, scarf, blanket and slippers. Something to keep me warm as I listen to a radio of a winters' night..
                  Oh, I may invest in a few bottles of hot toddy too.
                  Don't forget the sunglasses, safari suit, linen shirts and factor 97 sun block in case the global warmists are correct...

Comment

This one?
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                      This one?
                      Which one?

Comment

Working...
                      X