• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday Fun: Best meal you ever had?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back in the day I ate sushi off a naked Japanese girl, It was hard to know where the main course finished and the desert began.

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
      back in the day I ate sushi off a naked Japanese girl, It was hard to know where the main course finished and the desert began.
      Chocolate cake for pudding Sir?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Mrs. W's Vindaloo or Madras leftovers for Sunday breakfast.

Mmmmmmm
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Clams in garlic and white wine followed by the biggest king prawns I'd ever seen, in a small non descript restaurant by the sea in Portugal.

A local restaurant does the best rabbit ragu.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Roadside cafe in Fiji was pretty awesome curry, but I'd definitely recommend Vila Joya if you are in the Algarve.

Most of the best meals are linked to other good memories...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
              Sounds like you enjoyed the Fish course!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

sounds really sad - but Pizza express do a pizza with caramalised onions with a hole in the middle filled with salad ...

WOW YUMMY WOW

and Subway - just plain salad on honey oat with no lettuce - topped with honey mustard dressing .... HMMMMMMMM

Comment

The one I had this past Monday night was not too shabby.

A Turkish BBQ place up on Stoke Newington High St called Testi

Great Meze accompanied by hot flat bread that had been rubbed with the hot meat off the charcoal grill

Had a Kofte like thing that had been wrapped in thin flatbread. They also do a great side dish of grilled onions that were served in a v nice sauce (pomegranate and lemon?)

And if you were wondering they do serve a 'special' that you can work out from the Resturant name.
                  Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

New local place just opened up across the road from where I used to live.

Had the wild boar, venison and rabbit hot pot - outstanding. I'm seriously thinking about moving back there, the wine list is outstanding too. Not to mention the twenty eight day cured steaks, the best Stornoway black pudding I've ever tasted and they've opened a deli so I can take it all home and cook myself.

Me, me, me...

Comment

Simple. Best meal ever is a bender in a bun followed by a Knickerbocker Glory with my chum Malc at our local Wimpy.

Comment

Working...
                      X