• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In this case I fully agree in Sahria law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ratewhore
    Didn't Sean Connery dress up as King Richard in Robin Hood, Prince of Tealeaves? In fact, he had just got back from killing loads of muslims.

No ones making a song and dance about that, eh? eh?

The bastard. He should be beheaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
      Exactly my point, since when did fancy dress become a crime? These PC types like Mailman make me sick
      You take that back or Im going on the rampage! spank:

Mailman :

Comment

I've just come across this shocking picture of Clint Eastwood and Richard Burton dressed as Nazis: clear evidence that they are both virulent anti-semites stoking up religious hatred. Free speech doesn't mean these so-called "actors" can go acting in anything they like with impunity. The bastards should be beheaded.

Comment

Behead the lot of 'em I say ....
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Look another piece of scum dressed up as a suicide bomber

I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              Behead the lot of 'em I say ....

Off with their heads !!!

Ive always wanted to say that, thanks SG, youve brightened up an otherwsie dull day at the office for me.

Comment

Working...
              X