• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So I had lunch with the Count in his castle ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quite,

Contractor UK

The IT Contractor's Portal

for a new visitor, what sort of message does this smiley send...

CUK Admins, you are what you smiley

Admins, if we're going to go down this path eyes open, to balance things out, may we at least also have a 'c u n t ' smiley

then if someone calls me a I can call them a 'c u n t'

Thanks,

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      ... in a room stuffed with boar and deer heads. After each course, he rang a bell and a servant emerged to clear the dishes and serve the next course. Classy.
      Nice to see the old chap looking so hale and hearty.
      Boasting about social connections. Poor form.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Having to ring a bell to get the plates cleared? Poor form.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Indeed. But worth it to see the fevered, hysterical reactions it engenders from the hoi polloi like SB.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

One! Hamburger, Two! Hamburger.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              I wish to put the case for the opposition and demand a whole new set of utterly depraved and pervy smilies.
              Free Smileys Free Smiley Free Msn Smiley Central Smiley Face Smilie

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
              X