• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do papers make out its sad news when the most expensive thing you'll ever buy ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsQuickerAntiClockwise View Post
    Oh Im sorry, for a minute there I thought I was supposed to feel sorry for the idiot who bought at the top end of the market with just a 5% deposit. But Im sure you can't have meant that, since anyone that stupid deserves to suffer the consequences.

And Im sorry but I mean that. When he was desperate to get on board the housing ladder at any cost because of the 'gold rush' do you think he was sparing any thought for those who couldnt get on the ladder and realised that it wasn't prudent to do so. He didnt lose any sleep over first time buyers predicaments which were made worse by these morons buying into an overinflated housing system thus propping it up, so when the shoes on the over foot, don't expect any sympathy from me.
    Oh yes, troll ... what a tit!

Comment

The T and H buttons on my keyboard aren't working.
      You're still ick.
      HTH.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

You need a new keyboard. It's making you look like a right tosser.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
          Oh yes, troll ... what a tit!
          Ahh yes, when you can't find a flaw in someone's argument, just call them a troll. Then you win!

Comment

I seem o ave e same problem. W a can I do abou i ?

elp!
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Ahh yes, when you can't find a flaw in someone's argument, just call them a troll. Then you win!
              You have no "argument". You are just a green-eyed renter, desperate for a housepricecrash to get your slithery little hoof onto the ladder. Keep saving that deposit and living with your parents, and maybe one day you won't appear so desperate.

HTH
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                You have no "argument". You are just a green-eyed renter, desperate for a housepricecrash to get your slithery little hoof onto the ladder. Keep saving that deposit and living with your parents, and maybe one day you won't appear so desperate.

HTH
                At least by living with my parents, I don't have to dust my Star Trek collection or wash my dishes since my mum does it all for me.

Comment

At least by living with my parents, I don't have to dust my Star Trek collection or wash my dishes since my mum does it all for me.
                  You see? It is not ALL bad. Do you have your own doorkey yet, or are you still working to a curfew?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

HTH
                    Troll or not, in real terms house prices will drop towards the long term average.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                      Troll or not, in real terms house prices will drop towards the long term average.
                      True, dat. The Equalizer speaks troof
                      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X