• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NotBeingArsed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
    not funny
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shimano105 again.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      How did you get the super script TM troll? Tried html tags, tried everything. Teach me oh learned one. Not that I'm arsed or anything.
      I'm afraid it's on a need to know basis
      I once explained how to do it to Milan...& the Fraternal Brotherhood of Contractors™ threatened me with expulsion

Once you can walk on the rice paper without leaving a mark... then it will be time
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          I once explained how to do it to Milan...& the Fraternal Brotherhood of Contractors™ threatened me with expulsion

Once you can walk on the rice paper without leaving a mark... then it will be time

The Grand Council wants a word with you Troll.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

Is your technique to get ™ © or ®
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Wonders if the ascii code ™ will do it?

Edit:
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Fresh from "Laboratoire SY01" is the new NotBeingArsedTM with pro WGAS formula.
                Apply daily liberally for best results. Best served with alcohol and takeaway pizza.

97% of contractors say since applying NotBeingArsedTM have enjoyed a 140% increase in fun, and at least a 230% increase in vigorous nightly activities.

New NotBeingArsedTM available from all high street stockists. Go on, treat yourself.
                Can someone please explain what this thread is actually about? What is WGAS?

Comment

Wonders if the ascii code ™ will do it?

Edit:
                  Do you mean ™ or ™ ?

It's not ASCII BTW.
                  Last edited by doodab; 25 September 2010, 10:20.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
                    Can someone please explain what this thread is actually about? What is WGAS?
                    lmgtfy

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post

1. WGAS 154 up, 19 down
                      buy wgas mugs, tshirts and magnetsWho Gives A tulip?
                      by X Mar 1, 2003 share this
                      2. WGAS 37 up, 19 down
                      buy wgas mugs, tshirts and magnetsUsed on some UNIX systems by System Admins. A special directory is created callled WGAS. Any file(s) where the owner no longer has an account and takes up excess space is placed here. If nobody asks about the missing file for a month or so, the file(s) is deleted. If someone really does care that a file is missing, then it is moved back in place. It's one way of keeping the system free of junk.
                      There was one system I became the admin of where it was cluttered by logs and report programs. The system was running low on hard drive space so I began asking about the reports. No one knew about them so I move the report programs and the logs into the WGAS directory. After two months nobody complained so I removed them.
                      The system freed up a few Inodes and I never heard a complaint from anyone. The system has since been replaced.

I still don't understand. :-(

Comment

Working...
                      X