• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I eat a Snickers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Jesus Christ...

I'll never be able to eat another snickers.
    Not unless Jesus hands it to you first. Makes you thing about the sacramental wafer doesn't it? How exactly does the priest perform this transubstantiation business?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Jesus would say share it - in which case, I'll have a bit, ta
      Jesus would say "Don't forget you're going on holiday in just over a week and to remember the new swimming cossy!"

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        They were nicer when they were called Marathons.

Snickers always makes me think of knickers, and that makes me think of the girl at school we used to call "mars bar" which ends up putting me off of eating all together.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Not unless Jesus hands it to you first. Makes you thing about the sacramental wafer doesn't it? How exactly does the priest perform this transubstantiation business?
        Gave my best mate a b-day card the other day and it had JC on the front with the loaves and fishes and the caption was "The First Celebrity Chef"
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Jesus would say "Don't forget you're going on holiday in just over a week and to remember the new swimming cossy!"
          Bollocks
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              No, I'd rather have the snickers ta - although one that hasn't been up Andyw's ass.
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

I'm having a boost bar - very nice too.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  I'm having a boost bar - very nice too.
                  At home they are called Moro Bars ... wierd how stuff is called one thing here and something else there.

Bit like the Marathon thing.
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    They were nicer when they were called Marathons.

Snickers always makes me think of knickers, and that makes me think of the girl at school we used to call "mars bar" which ends up putting me off of eating all together.
                    I hate it when you get an image in your head that ruins a perfectly nice product.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Was she particularly Faithful?
                      I have no idea. The epithet originated with the rumour that someone had given her a good seeing too with the aforementioned confectionery. I doubt it was true but you never know.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X