• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats happenin ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Which reminds me MP. Ordered something up for you at a trade show at the weekend!
    Go on then, amuse us all...
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Go on then, amuse us all...
      No legit. 'Keep Calm & Carry on' is the latest slogan being printed on to things.

The new one which I spotted on a number of items/tokens/pillows etc is
      'Practically perfect in every way'. Which made me think of you and so I ordered some for the shop. If I make a drinkies at the same time as you, I'll bring one up.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        d) he's been lurking for way too long.
        Yes I am a bit of a Bin Lurkin, geddit.
        Anyway was only having a laff innit, don't talk like this usually.
        In the .NET bizness myself.

Comment

No legit. 'Keep Calm & Carry on' is the latest slogan being printed on to things.

'Practically perfect in every way'. Which made me think of you and so I ordered some for the shop. If I make a drinkies at the same time as you, I'll bring one up and it'll only cost you a tenner!
          FTFY.

Comment

'Practically perfect in every way'. Which made me think of you and so I ordered some for the shop. If I make a drinkies at the same time as you, I'll bring one up.
            I much prefer that to the silly Keep Calm one. I am quite touched.

Would offer to come and buy something from you but I live in the middle of nowhere.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              "I order you to get up!!"
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              I much prefer that to the silly Keep Calm one. I am quite touched.

Would offer to come and buy something from you but I live in the middle of nowhere.
              They'll be on the website in October. I'll send you a link then.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

"Ordering it up", "bringing it up" & "what about drinks".

Comment

Hi SAS

Pretending to be a chav now, innit ?
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

They'll be on the website in October. I'll send you a link then.
                    If you've got a teatowel or a small-ish cushion, I will buy one!
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Come on guys, with my extensive sockpuppetry experience, do you really think I'd create one as sad as this?
                      Could be AtW or Dim ....but I think it's real.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X