• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Son of Spartacus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    what makes me sad about this, is that there are kids being born today who will only know about Cancer from their history books. I am convinced it will be conquered in the next 50 years

You're a crap troll.

Comment

what makes me sad about this, is that there are kids being born today who will only know about Cancer from their history books. I am convinced it will be conquered in the next 50 years
      think i'm gonna need it before then any chance they can get it sorted in the next 10???

Comment

I think the point where eternal life is possible is closer than we think.

By the time I am 70 we will quite probably have the medical technology (such as artificial or replacement organs) to keep me alive another 30 years. By the time I am 100 we will have the technology to keep me alive until I am 200, and the advances made in the next hundred years after that will enable me to live until I'm 500.

There is a good chance I will end up stark raving bonkers though.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          There is a good chance I will end up stark raving bonkers though.

refused live prolonging treatment under NHS rules on the basis that it would be too expensive.

You'll be ok if you are in Scotland though.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

refused live prolonging treatment under NHS rules on the basis that it would be too expensive.

You'll be ok if you are in Scotland though.
            My private health insurance will cover it. I just have to pick up the excess.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              My private health insurance will cover it. I just have to pick up the excess.

Comment

Working...
              X