• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The UK weather at the weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was only this morning I realised the significance of THIS weekend.

Makes no difference to me as Monday is a working day.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      It was only this morning I realised the significance of THIS weekend.

Makes no difference to me as Monday is a working day.
      Have no fear, sasguru will be along shortly to explain it all.
      On the topic of sasguru, there was something I was hoping he could clear up.
      Just what manner of person would be the least bit interested in "hunting" for his particular head?
      The only thing that springs to mind is some obsessive Curio Collector with a penchant for collecting hollow bulletproof Baccy containers that might also double as something one could use to frighten the grandchildren with on dark nights?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        some doglike yapping
        SB, all your verbiage doesn't change the fact that you're bottom of the earnings food chain around here.
        And there's a reason for that, you know.

HTH.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          SB, all your verbiage doesn't change the fact that you're bottom of the earnings food chain around here.
          And there's a reason for that, you know.

HTH.
          Linky? Or just more wild speculative hogwash?
          Can you rustle me up a Hockeystick Graph with this conclusion displayed? Silly question.........of course you can. Hell that is what you do!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Linky? Or just more wild speculative hogwash?
            Can you rustle me up a Hockeystick Graph with this conclusion displayed? Silly question.........of course you can. Hell that is what you do!!

What I do, and get paid handsomely for, is to use applied mathematics and other techniques to draw conclusions from large amounts of raw data.
            Please remind us what you do for a living?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

What I do is crunch a few numbers together to produce whatever graphs my Boss asks for.
              FTFY

Please remind us what you do for a living?
              Life is too short for me to even begin to try and explain what I do to a troglodyte like you. Suffice it to say it is a bit more highbrow than creating the tacky Powerpoint Presentations that are the pinnacle of your working day.

Comment

It's pissing down in Swindon. Looks like winter.

Comment

Life is too short for me to even begin to try and explain what I do to a troglodyte like you. Suffice it to say it is a bit more highbrow than creating the tacky Powerpoint Presentations that are the pinnacle of your working day.
                  Oh Dear! Too embarassed to tell us how you earn your £30K a year?
                  Not surprising.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Oh Dear! Too embarassed to tell us how you earn your £30K a year?
                    Not surprising.
                    embarrassed

You, of all posters, ought to have that ingrained by now.

Comment

embarrassed

You, of all posters, ought to have that ingrained by now.

I notice you carefully avoid answering the question.
                      It makes no odds, we all know I was right first time.
                      Never mind, technology is improving - perhaps soon they'll invent a drug that boosts your IQ so you can get above your knuckle-dragging subsistence level.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X