• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fresh meat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    In olden times mods used to come up with good April fool jokes...
    Aye, them were the days.

Comment

I see a Mod with one to many G and T's or someone with a case of nocturnal enuresis.

Either way must try harder.

If this poor run of sockies continues!!!

I'll give you a sockie....
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I see a Mod with one to many G and T's or someone with a case of nocturnal enuresis.

Either way must try harder.

If this poor run of sockies continues!!!

I'll give you a sockie....
        One beer with my dinner so not that, plus I am not a Mod or a Sockie.

and I am not SY1 or a bedwetter
        Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
        Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

I see a Mod with one to many G and T's
          Heh - not I, my tatselling friend. Anyway - it's a schoolnight, so I'll leave you all on your tod. I'm sure CJ et al will be online in a minute, if they aren't being geeky and lurking from the pub on't smartphones.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Heh - not I, my tatselling friend. Anyway - it's a schoolnight, so I'll leave you all on your tod. I'm sure CJ et al will be online in a minute, if they aren't being geekyand lurking from the pub on't smartphones.
            Nooooooooo don't leave. I'll have to wait until tomorrow before this gets read!

I'll not be able to engage in witty banter with MF for the rest of the evening

<mod>You should be able to post unmoderated by now. Maybe there's a flood filter. Let MF indulge in a bit of imaginary discourse with you (if you reply in sequence, it'll be pubished in sequence, only much later)... the results might be amusing, given MF will have no idea what you're saying</mod>
            Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
              Nooooooooo don't leave. I'll have to wait until tomorrow before this gets read!

I'll not be able to engage in witty banter with MF for the rest of the evening

<mod>You should be able to post unmoderated by now. Maybe there's a flood filter. Let MF indulge in a bit of imaginary discourse with you (if you reply in sequence, it'll be pubished in sequence, only much later)... the results might be amusing, given MF will have no idea what you're saying</mod>
              I would have thought so!

I think you must be confusing MF with someone else if you think he could manage the imagination part of that suggestion, but we'll see!
              Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

I the poster following this post promise to pay MF £1000 for everytime I use the initials MF in a post.

This contract is binding.

<mod>MF I owe you £1000</dom>
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I the poster following this post promise to pay MF £1000 for everytime I use the initials MF in a post.

This contract is binding.

<mod>MF I owe you £1000</dom>
                  <Wodewick>MarillionFan I don't</Wodewick>
                  Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

Wow I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Instant posts!

Oi! C'Mon MarillionFan lets see what you have got!!

PS Who is Martin?
                    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

There you go... your first unmoderated post.

Behave now... remember, creativity and eloquence goes a long way.

(I think I remember we had a 'creative insults' thread aaaages ago somewhere. Never mind. Night!)

Comment

Working...
                      X