• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bruges beer tour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    You realise you have condemned yourself if you ever turn up to a CUK drinks meet

Not as much as I'm condemned. I don't even like beer.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I drove through Belgium recently. I had waffles in the motorway services, they were really tasty.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        Fine as long as you lot drink pints of Leffe 9.
        I'll drink it. Even match you pint for pint. Then when you fall over I'll carry on drinking.

The following morning however I shall be sh!tting through the eye of a needle.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

OK, I'm game.

uTorrent is doing it's do.

This is going to be another one of those "take a week to download and never get around to watching" things isn't it.
          While you're at it, download (or, um, buy ) Extract.

It's a 2009 American film about the travails of a guy who owns a vanilla extract factory.

Doesn't sound very promising, but the deadpan humour is hilarious - Had me creased up quite a few times.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

OK, I'm game.

This is going to be another one of those "take a week to download and never get around to watching" things isn't it.
            Stuck on 99.9%

I really do need only one more piece.

It's an img file so I can't (easily) watch the rest of it.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

OK, I'm game.

Enjoyed the film, though not what I expected really.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Whooooo Hoooooooo

The seeder came back and now it has finished.

Although I've got a share ratio of nearly 2.9 I'll leave it up for a bit longer so maybe there will be another seeder.

This better be good.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Whooooo Hoooooooo

The seeder came back and now it has finished.

Although I've got a share ratio of nearly 2.9 I'll leave it up for a bit longer so maybe there will be another seeder.

This better be good.
                    If you like beer, hit-men, medieval architecture and midgets you'll love it.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                      If you like beer, hit-men, medieval architecture and midgets you'll love it.
                      I get all that at home. Any gladiators?

Comment

Working...
                      X