• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mini property boom is over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I'm worried. I always seem to end up with half a biscuit floating in my tea.
    That's why you get a spoon with a cuppa.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

This was the bull-trap phase of the bubble.

Now it's when prices will really plummet.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article9372.html

Comment

Originally posted by markinbrussels View Post
        This was the bull-trap phase of the bubble.
        I think 'market analysts' have produced more than enough bull lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          I think 'market analysts' have produced more than enough bull lately.
          Oh my, you're not suggesting that they talk the market up and down for their own benefit are you?

That would be a terrible thing to say...

Comment

I sold my BTL last week. Now is definitely not the right time to buy.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              Oh my, you're not suggesting that they talk the market up and down for their own benefit are you?

That would be a terrible thing to say...
              It would be terrible wouldn't it? I shall slap myself on my wrist for being so presumptuous.

Next time I'll just slag them off for being overpaid glorified snake oil merchants whose predictions are no more scientific than those of Paul the Octopus. Of course, Paul the Octopus can´t really be blamed for being a rip off merchant as he´s, well, an octopus and doesn´t know any better.

Comment

Working...
              X