• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Justice - Israeli stylee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Didn't it arouse suspicion in her that the outside of his willy hadn't been cut off?
    I did wonder about that, was alcohol involved? Can't be arsed to read the facts as reported.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      I did wonder about that, was alcohol involved? Can't be arsed to read the facts as reported.
      Oh dear. It's not only Jews that are circumcised at birth.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Didn't it arouse suspicion in her that the outside of his willy hadn't been cut off?
        They get it done as well.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          She must be a bit of an old slapper to give out on the first meeting regardless. Just goes to show what passes for Justice in the "only real democracy in the Middle East".
          Whats democracy got to do with it? I think you're equating democracy with western liberal (not the party) philosphy. Not the same thing.

Democracy from Demos Kratos only means people power, it doesn't necessarily follow that this will turn into a liberal form of government as in most westernised countries.
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Sounds like something out of Apartheid era South Africa. Disgraceful.

Comment

Working...
            X