• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Come on!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, MF. The UK became a de facto police state the date the government gave its agents (the police) the power to detain a citizen without having to provide that citizen with any reason or explanation or, worse, without having to have any reason beyond the whim of the arresting officer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      That's incorrect.
      You read me wrong, Im saying the only people that should go on this list are those who have been convicted.

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
        I agree, MF. The UK became a de facto police state the date the government gave its agents (the police) the power to detain a citizen without having to provide that citizen with any reason or explanation or, worse, without having to have any reason beyond the whim of the arresting officer.
        Ironic isn't it? You may have to move to Germany if you want more freedom
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
        X