• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

post-traumatic embitterment disorder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Pilate mode on>

"Who is this Mawiwion fewwow of whom you speak? He sounds a notowious fewwow!!"

<Pilate mode off>
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      <Pilate mode on>

"Who is this Mawiwion fewwow of whom you speak? He sounds a notowious fewwow!!"

<Pilate mode off>
      Weweese Mawiwion!! Weweese Mawiwion!! Mawiwion shuwd be fwee!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        Weweese Mawiwion!! Weweese Mawiwion!! Mawiwion shuwd be fwee!
        Weawy Dwester. I'm supwised to see you wattled by a wabble of wowdy bedwins!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          To be fair I can take a joke....

If this had been Drewster though, he'd be saying how big he was and threatening to fight you, like he did Zippy the other day........
          No he didn't you divvy. He just said he was better at footy and darts and snooker and tennis and stuff. I can run faster so I guess we'll never find out
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by drewster View Post
            Yo blood, whatcha talkin bout biatch. Me stronger, fitter, faster, its in my genes innit. I'll cut you up like a chicken dinner if you cross me biaaaaattccchhhhh. Im well 'ard and not at all fat!!! Well I'm phat!! But not fat!! Biiiaaaaattttccchhhhhh'

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            No he didn't you divvy. He just said he was better at footy and darts and snooker and tennis and stuff. I can run faster so I guess we'll never find out
            I don't think thats true Zippy. I have quoted it for you from the other thread. It was fairly clear to me.
            Last edited by MarillionFan; 8 July 2010, 22:21.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I don't think thats true Zippy. I have quoted it for you from the other thread. It was fairly clear to me.
              Ah. Must have missed that. Lets hope you can run faster than CM then.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

YouTube - Mr Blobby Dance

Zippy, MF doesn't do much running these days, but he does keep himself in shape. This was filmed at the last Brixham Festival!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  YouTube - Mr Blobby Dance

Zippy, MF doesn't do much running these days, but he does keep himself in shape. This was filmed at the last Brixham Festival!!
                  WOW!!!! We have a River Island now! Cool.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I knew it!!

I have patience.... I'll get him...
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Mawiwion View Post
                      Originally posted by Dwewster View Post
                      Yo blood, whatcha talkin bout biatch. Me stronger, fitter, faster, its in my genes innit. I'll cut you up like a chicken dinner if you cross me biaaaaattccchhhhh. Im well 'ard and not at all fat!!! Well I'm phat!! But not fat!! Biiiaaaaattttccchhhhhh'
                      "kin 'ell MF is that meant to be me...... Or Huggy Bear??

Comment

Working...
                      X