• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banana!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Wahey!!! All that AND a caravan holiday with the in-laws to look forward to. You've really landed on your feet MF!!

This time next year Rodders...

Comment

Didn't he do well!
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Well done, you jammy MF.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Congratulations MF

..... On getting out of most of the caravan holiday I mean!!

..... Oh and well done on the contract as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            Congratulations MF

..... On getting out of most of the caravan holiday I mean!!

..... Oh and well done on the contract as well!
            Everyones a winner! Plus it means you don't get me spamming the boards even more as I such for a new role!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Everyones a winner! Plus it means you don't get me spamming the boards even more as I such for a new role!
              When do you start again??????

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X