• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lest we forget...Lions led by Donkeys!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Now there is no need for that. If we want abusive homo-erotic innuendo, we can simply wait around until SofeckingDim gets home from his Big Issue duties.

Point taken

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I think the army is where you put the kids from school that were good at the assault course but needed Velcro shoes because of the complicated tightening mechanism.
      Everyone is entitled to an opinion. By the way, you can thank the British Armed Forces for that entitlement.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Haven't you got a sheep to worry?
        Nah I'm waiting for the Killer Rabbits that mauled those 2 kids to show themselves
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. By the way, you can thank the USA Armed Forces for that entitlement.

FTFY

Comment

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. By the way, you can thank the British Armed Forces for that entitlement.
            US
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I think the army is where you put the kids from school that were good at the assault course but needed Velcro shoes because of the complicated tightening mechanism.
              Whereas the wheezy-chested, flat-footed sorts were sent to various Unis, in a vainglorious attempt to collect many pointless bits of paper. An initiative largely beset with tragedy.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Whereas the wheezy-chested, flat-footed sorts were sent to various Unis, in a vainglorious attempt to collect many pointless bits of paper. An initiative largely beset with tragedy.

Actually I did know of a total dweeb at school who was flat footed and could never stop talking about the army. I think he got in the TA and ended up in one of their 'elite teams', last time I met him he was wibbling about using less rounds from your gun so you do not have to clean it so much.

Anyway, I am over 6 foot, used to swim for Glasgow and run marathons. Do have asthma though.

Comment

Actually I did know of a total dweeb at school who was flat footed and could never stop talking about the army. I think he got in the TA and ended up in one of their 'elite teams', last time I met him he was wibbling about using less rounds from your gun so you do not have to clean it so much.

Anyway, I am over 6 foot, used to swim for Glasgow and run marathons. Do have asthma though.
                  Ventolin is very useful on marathon races. If you can get a doctors certificate, sports legal too!
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                    Ventolin is very useful on marathon races. If you can get a doctors certificate, sports legal too!
                    Ventolin is a complete miracle drug, 30 seconds after taking a puff it works.

Just wish they could get something that works that well for my knees. They have gone now I think.

Comment

Just to get this thread back on topic:

I've been to the Somme twice now, it's a very sobering place. Delville Wood and the Pals memorials near Railway Hollow particularly stick in my mind. Newfoundland Memorial Park is also worth a visit if you are ever in that neck of the woods...
                      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                      X