• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nudist beach

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Not so much, surely not many women are that vain?

I think the idea of it is frankly revolting. Nakedness is not something to be celebrated on a beach in bright daylight.
    Who looks the more revolting naked, males or females? (I vote male).

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      It was until the invention of puritanical religions.
      Yeah the Romans had Lupercalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

we get lent.......
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

...and the realisation that clothes, and a bit of mystery, are good things. Bits flapping about are bad.
        Not in my humble opinion....
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

...and the realisation that clothes, and a bit of mystery, are good things. Bits flapping about are bad.
          Bits flapping about don't matter, you're falling back on your conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Who looks the more revolting naked, males or females? (I vote male).
            Both can look equally revolting IMO.

My mate has just finished breastfeeding and she looks like she's been left with two pitta breads.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

My mate has just finished breastfeeding and she looks like she's been left with two pitta breads.
              Mayonnaise with that?
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

So? Nature as it was designed. She has nourished her offspring, what can be more beautiful than that?

Comment

WSS - No way Jose
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Bits flapping about don't matter, you're falling back on your conditioning.
                    I'd rather fall back on underwear / swimwear...
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

So? Nature as it was designed. She has nourished her offspring, what can be more beautiful than that?
                      Ewww - "nourished her offspring" - sounds creepy not beautiful.
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X