• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So I'm watching Glastonbury ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched it to see Mark E Smith - his bit was great.
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

When are Muse on then? They at least ought to be decent. Hard not to be with the rest of it mind you.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        When are Muse on then? They at least ought to be decent. Hard not to be with the rest of it mind you.
        Muse are headlining tonight. I hope we get to see a bit of Seasick Steve too.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I must be the only person who enjoyed it.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Listening on Radio 6 and they've just played the Wurzels "I am a Cider Drinker" It makes the Gorillaz effort look like the Magic Flute.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Never seen it but they do make an effort to stand out from the brain numbing crap about today. Not something I would listen to but I will take them over James Morrison anyday.

"Yooooo givvvve meeeeeee" ...

*switches off radio*

...nothing mate.

Much more interesting than U2 who's best work was more than 20 years ago and who pile out any old dirge these days.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Never seen it but they do make an effort to stand out from the brain numbing crap about today. Not something I would listen to but I will take them over James Morrison anyday.

*switches off radio*

...nothing mate.

Much more interesting than U2 who's best work was more than 20 years ago and who pile out any old dirge these days.
                Too true, U2 haven't done anything decent since unforgettable fire.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And another thing - I've just seen a sign that said "I survived Glastonbury but U2 did'nt". Bloody youth of today
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

*switches off radio*

...nothing mate.
                    He sounds as though he's going to break down and cry for his mummy at any moment.

I could never see what was the fuss with them in the first place. I really started hating them when Virgin FM and the Virgin record label were part of the same company and they played U2 (Virgin label at the time) incessantly (circa 1996/7).
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X