• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Michael Eavis...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you understood the hassle and problems caused by fence-jumpers then you would have smiled as your mate took a beating too. Eavis has just gone up in my expectations.

RE the Paul Morley interview - I don't like Paul Morley and refuse to watch it. Will be wearing my "I voted Tory" t-shirt for all 4 days then

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      a mate of mine had the sh!t kicked out of him by his security guards when climbing through a hole in the fence a few years back while he stood there and watched.
      To be fair, Coldplay had just started playing and he was miles away from the official exit. It's surprising what you can chew through under such circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Yep, I'd have kicked the tulip out of him too. He wasn't stealing from Eavis, he was stealing from the various charities that the festival supports.

Looks like you lost on this one Grindrboy!

Well, given that the "charity" at the time was CND I wish more people had deprived them of funds!

Comment

Well, given that the "charity" at the time was CND I wish more people had deprived them of funds!
          Really? Care to elaborate?

Or was that just another throw away comment designed to court controversy?

Comment

Really? Care to elaborate?

Or was that just another throw away comment designed to court controversy?
            Remenmber their mantra? "Better red than Dead" ? Bunch of loony left commie pinkos. Thank got they didn't get their way, we'd all be speaking Russian by now.

Comment

Remenmber their mantra? "Better red than Dead" ? Bunch of loony left commie pinkos. Thank got they didn't get their way, we'd all be speaking Russian by now.
              Ahh, as I thought. You're a clueless fuqwit!

Comment

Ok, how much does Michael Eavis make out of it?
                Dunno know, but it used to be 40k (rent on the land).

Comment

Working...
                X