• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

What happened to my favourite troll ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Zeitghost, are you shook up? Are you nervous? Do I make you nervous?

Comment

I'm Chico actually
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W
        I'm Chico actually
        No, I'm Chico, er Spartacus, er.....
        I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Let me see your warface.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Um, it's a bit like the Avatar, Sir, except I don't bother cleaning my teeth...
            Hmmm... you don't scare me... work on it!

Comment

sasguru

Thanks for asking about me, truth is I have been too busy to indulge in atheist bashing. I have just recently taken over multi-million pound programme and time is now of the essence. As to matters spritual I see none of the God haters mentioned the "Dark Enlightenement" shown as a riposte to the so called "Root of all Evil". Enough said.

Chico out.
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                Thanks for asking about me, truth is I have been too busy to indulge in atheist bashing. I have just recently taken over multi-million pound programme and time is now of the essence.
                Phew, good job they managed to get a big hitter like you in to manage that multi-million pound programme.
                I'm Spartacus.

Comment

How are you going to get your camal through the eye of that needle, Chico ?
                  What you need to do is redistribute this wealth to the poor or use some KY Jelly.

Comment

Working...
                  X