• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

back to the dark ages

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Errr.... Churchy!! A "negative" source???? Won't that be tricky?!?!
    Yep but I'm sure that Minestrone with his numerous "degrees" will find one.

It keeps him out of the picture for a while and gives him something productive to do. Failing that he'd only head off to the pub.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Er, your CUK posts?
      Go on then. Off you pop.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        My, you ladies have been busy.

MF, I can only assume that SY01 has stolen your password because we all know that you haven't got the balls to stand up to anyone.

As for you SB and Doohg, just think about what happened. A wild animal sneaked into the house, found the children, attacked and caused them serious damage without making a sound? Bollocks!!!

If the door hadn't been open the animal wouldn't have got in, fact.

I've just read the article. The mother appears to have confronted the fox in the kids bedroom. Sorry but I'm not convinced.
        I rest my case. Are you seriously blaming the parents for leaving a door open in the heat?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yep but I'm sure that Minestrone with his numerous "degrees" will find one.

It keeps him out of the picture for a while and gives him something productive to do. Failing that he'd only head off to the pub.
          You take a few isolated reports then create a totally new theory where someone must be to blame for an accident you do not believe happened.

You strike me as the type of person that believes the secret service killed Diana.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            You take a few isolated reports then create a totally new theory where someone must be to blame for an accident you do not believe happened.

You strike me as the type of person that believes the secret service killed Diana.
            What?

FFS, if you're going to have a debate then provide some evidence for your assertions - go on, I'll let you go to the pub later.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              I rest my case. Are you seriously blaming the parents for leaving a door open in the heat?
              I am blaming the parents for whatever happened to their children.

Comment

How do you mean? Are you saying the fox is a concocted story?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well, we are all blaming your parents.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Well, we are all blaming your parents.
                    Oooh, nice, very nice.

Detracting from the subject and getting personal there. Lovely.

Comment

Oooh, nice, very nice.

Detracting from the subject and getting personal there. Lovely.
                      What, like you have not been dribbling on about me going to the pub for the last page?

For someone who likes to think they are tough you really cannot take back what you give out.

At least the blaming of parents has a context in this discussion but then you never went to university where you are encouraged to form decisions based up on reasoning over all the facts. That's why you jump to conclusions based on hardly any evidence, it’s not your fault, you don’t know any better as you never had a tertiary education. You display all the attributes of a post office granny.

Comment

Working...
                      X