• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Weekend Thread....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my weekend begins in 15 minutes so have a good one everybody.

Comment

You too Churchie

Comment

Originally posted by bingobob View Post
        ffs, of all the tedious and banal characters on this site I think this lowbrow equivalent of 'Rachel and Ross' have to be, by a country mile, the most tedious and banal.
        Thanks for your opinion. It means so much
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Head wetting tonight
          buying a new drum kit tomorrow (a frackin £2,800 quid one) then a lunch time curry

Comment

ffs, of all the tedious and banal characters on this site I think this lowbrow equivalent of 'Rachel and Ross' have to be, by a country mile, the most tedious and banal.
            It's the enthralling witticisms by people such as yourself that keep this site going.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Bed wetting tonight
              buying a new drum kit tomorrow (a frackin £2,800 quid one) then a lunch time curry
              FTFY

Comment

Who the 'eck are you?

Bugger off somewhere else then, it's fairly simple.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Who the 'eck are you?

Just saying it like it is, no need to get your knickers in a twist.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Who the 'eck are you?

He does have a point though, all this lovey-doveyness is a little de trop...

If it was Wilmslow I suggest people's reactions would be quite different!
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                      He does have a point though, all this lovey-doveyness is a little de trop...

If it was Wilmslow I suggest people's reactions would be quite different!
                      We just got engaged - lovey dovey is inevitable.

Fair enough though, if it bothers you all that much then I'll quit CUK. I rarely post these days anyway, so no biggie.

Shame though that it's so "de trop" for you.
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X