• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mumsnet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    We could always join Gricer
    that looks a busy forum

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      I am ready for another holiday myself. Anyone got any good suggestions?
      Well put the thread up then young man. Put it up!

Your turn this time!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'd be more inclined to hop over here and offer "advice" on how to manage the pending strike by BT employees disgusted at their 2% pay rise.

ROYALMAILCHAT • Index page

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          I'd be more inclined to hop over here and offer "advice" on how to manage the pending strike by BT employees disgusted at their 2% pay rise.

ROYALMAILCHAT • Index page

Ooh, bit heavy shirley? I feel you are itching to rub some poor BT employees the wrong way!
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I like their version of "Word Associations".....

"Stations with only one Platform"

Oi GreasyBollix..... Make yourself useful!! Go and pave the way....

Comment

Ooh, bit heavy shirley? I feel you are itching to rub some poor BT employees the wrong way!
              No no no! Solidarity brothers.........er....and sisters!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                that looks a busy forum
                I know...!

Nice familiar layout, and a General area for those not in the know about trains. I am flabbergasted by the other parts of the forum!
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

problem with railuk might be gricerboy (if he is real) might go running to his buddies over there

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    problem with railuk might be gricerboy (if he is real) might go running to his buddies over there
                    Or, he might see this as his way to get us all to love him. (Which it will, obviously, if he's reading this. Ahem.)

Just had a browse, and looked at a thread "What are you watching?" - one poster was watching Corrie. Cos his Mum was.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Or, he might see this as his way to get us all to love him. (Which it will, obviously, if he's reading this. Ahem.)

Just had a browse, and looked at a thread "What are you watching?" - one poster was watching Corrie. Cos his Mum was.
                      That's MF not Greasy!

Comment

Working...
                      X