• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I did not get killed at the weekend…

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    MrsM plays too???

(I was going to say "You said MrsM was a minger" - but felt it a little harsh)
    No, she's 40.

And I think the word you're looking for is 'milf'.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      No, she's 40.

And I think the word you're looking for is 'milf'.
      But that wouldn't make sense..... you said "fit under 40".........

I could hardly say "but you said she was a MILF!!" - it wouldn't be funny.........

OK - I admit what I came up with was hardly rib-splitting".......

I think I had better stop....... cos even with your recent battering by 6'8" butt-ugly Samoans you'll probably still be faster than me......... even with a head start........

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        So it was a weekend with more honourable defeats than victories, but for a scratch team I think we did f**king well, and we were certainly not made to look fools by the best teams.
        Congratulations. I didn't realise you were playing as a scratch team; you did very well.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          Cos Boxing is something else he knows nothing about.... and he needed to check before spouting Bollux! (Not that it would normally stop him obviously)
          Bliss:
          This message is hidden because AtW is on your ignore list.

Bliss I tell you.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
          X