• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pictures of Posters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    ... Kissy Kissy.....
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    .. Mwah! Mwah!!......
    ... Love you.....
    .. Love you more......
    C'mon Guys!! Can we have more sarcastic, insulting and downright nasty pictures/caricatures rather than this........

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      C'mon Guys!! Can we have more sarcastic, insulting and downright nasty pictures/caricatures rather than this........
      LOL. I was just thinking that.

By the sounds of it looks like Minestrone & Churchill are getting ready to blow each other.

Get a room you gaylords.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

gricerboy

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

By the sounds of it looks like Minestrone & Churchill are getting ready to blow each other.

Get a room you gaylords.
          MF?

FISH!! Geddit!!

Last edited by Drewster; 25 May 2010, 10:38.

Comment

Suity

Comment

Ayrshire is one f**ked up place, almost the same level of scummery as Glasgow but they have put a bit of a deliverance type twist on it which is totally unique.
              Hey? Steady on!! Kilmarnock I can agree upon, it is situated in a bit of a valley. As most people from Ayr would readily agree, when God put it in a hole he knew what he was doing. Ayr itself, on the other hand, is a very refined place indeed. With such notable culturally adept exports as Rabbie Burns..........and yours truly.
              I mean you don't get a Butlins if you are uber-chavy!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Get a room you gaylords.
                I'm chilled for my holiday - normal service will be resumed on my return!

Comment

Suity

Arrrgggghhhhh! Minestrone thinks Suity is "Cute Pussy!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Hey? Steady on!! Kilmarnock I can agree upon, it is situated in a bit of a valley. As most people from Ayr would readily agree, when God put it in a hole he knew what he was doing. Ayr itself, on the other hand, is a very refined place indeed. With such notable culturally adept exports as Rabbie Burns..........and yours truly.
                    I mean you don't get a Butlins if you are uber-chavy!!
                    Culzean Castle is a favourite haunt of mine!

Comment

Culzean Castle is a favourite haunt of mine!
                      Mine too.............even though I can recall falling into a large fountain there when but a slip of a lad. I believe Eisenhower was also pretty fond of the place too.
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X