• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quiet on here today ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    slight hangover due to birthday celebrations with a colleague and I'm looking for a good wedding website template as requested by my sister for her soon to be created wedding website..

EDIT: oh and ordering flowers for gf chef for drunkenly calling her up at 3am to say goodnight
    What is a wedding website please?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      A website to convey information about a forthcoming wedding.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Oh God its an awful example of the self obsessive culture we live in.
        My cousin in the US had one - it was hilarious and vomit inducing all at the same time.

I really do hate all this social networking twitter crap, I'd MUCH rather post my inane ramblings on here

(no offence to your sis MM)
        Last edited by Pogle; 20 May 2010, 11:28. Reason: no offense
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          My cousin in the US had one - it was hilarious and vomit inducing all at the same time.

I really do hate all this social networking twitter crap, I'd MUCH rather post my inane ramblings on here
          How strange - so it's a website dedicated to an actual wedding?!

I thought it might be something to cater for couples organising a wedding.

I'm going to google this! I want to know what on earth it could contain, other than pics of the day?!
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post

(no offence to your sis MM)
            Please do, it dilutes the drivel from SASGuru and makes this place more bearable
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I'm going to google this! I want to know what on earth it could contain, other than pics of the day?!
              If I can find it I'll send you a link to my cousins - truly terrifying
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I was going to rip this lot off and start marketing it in the UK, but I'm a lazy arse so I didn't.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

A friend of mine got married recently and had one. Actually it was quite good in terms of info.

Details of the wedding venue, details of food, etc etc. Also link to a John Lewis presents wish list.

John Lewis present list is a new topic entirely. John Lewis must be laughing at all the mugs paying over the odds off this wish list.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    I was going to rip this lot off and start marketing it in the UK, but I'm a lazy arse so I didn't.
                    Holy tulip... how bonkers!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Holy tulip... how bonkers!
                      True, but if you think about it the whole wedding thing is a bit nuts, and more geared toward the ladies.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X