• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official CUK Chief Village Idiot appointed.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Ay, and we are the men, and you and SadGuru are definately the mice. Of ya toddle it's nap time.
    That is the most homosexual thing I have read on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Are you sure?

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Is that a problem? Are you homophobic as well as being an Alcoholic Catholic Bigot?

Comment

Ay, and we are the men, and you and SadGuru are definately the mice.
          Excuse me while I write that down. I might use it at the next comedy show as a heckle.
          "I am the man and you are a mouse".
          What a putdown, that'll shut him up

SY not only are you a soft bedwetting moron, you're also a tedious bore.

Now do try to stopp digging.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Excuse me while I write that down. I might use it at the next comedy show as a heckle.
            "I am the man and you are a mouse".
            What a putdown, that'll shut him up

SY not only are you a soft bedwetting moron, you're also a tedious bore.

Now do try to stopp digging.

Are you not just recycling a put down someone used against you from 10 posts ago? Drewster IIRC.
            Very sad day. Suggest you wipe the rabid foam from your chin, turn off your PC, sit quietly before going home to feed Mr/Mrs Tinkles and sitting in your empty flat.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Is that a problem? Are you homophobic as well as being an Alcoholic Catholic Bigot?

Whatever I am at least I have managed to get a degree.

Comment

Are you not just recycling a put down someone used against you from 10 posts ago? Drewster IIRC.
                Very sad day. Suggest you wipe the rabid foam from your chin, turn off your PC, sit quietly before going home to feed Mr/Mrs Tinkles and sitting in your empty flat.

HTH
                Normally I like a good blarney but I'm afraid the mental image I have of you is putting me off: a middle aged mouse of a man with a diamond -patterned cardigan, a wet patch on his crotch and with the faint but persistent aroma of stale urine, asking strangers if they'd like to come back to his house to look at his stamp collection.
                And for those reasons I'm out.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

My what a put down. SAS, get this one down as well, they'll be rolling the aisles at this imaginary comedy show you dream of being able to afford to go to.

Comment

My what a put down. SAS, get this one down as well, they'll be rolling the aisles at this imaginary comedy show you dream of being able to afford to go to.
                    It mearly is a statement of fact, churchill has not managed, for whatever reason to get a degree, that is why he has to travel about the north bob a jobbing crappy C++ roles.

Comment

Aww, that was such a sad retort - truth hurting? Just a little?

Seek help, certainly on the alcoholism thing, you'll still be a twat but you might live a bit longer.

Comment

Working...
                      X