• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Making my last Benched soup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    TK Maxx do food?!
    Only from last seasons range

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
      I suppose people are just a little lazy these days and find chopping up a few veggies hard work.

Or mayhap they are busy, don't judge too harsly, I will make soups of a weekend but mid week is pre made, pre packaged (or one I froze earlier)
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Seriously though, I actually have Italian lineage and would rather make a nice minestrone than that packaged stuff. I suppose people are just a little lazy these days and find chopping up a few veggies hard work.
        Whats the Italian lineage got do it, every time I go to Italy your McDonalds are packed to the rafters with Italians.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          Whats the Italian lineage got do it, every time I go to Italy your McDonalds are packed to the rafters with Italians.
          Well having an Italian Mum helps with the minestrone. Not saying that Brit Mums can't make one however.
          You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Well having an Italian Mum helps with the minestrone. Not saying that Brit Mums can't make one however.
            Keep digging...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Keep digging...
              What do you know about it? Pot Noodle's don't count.
              You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                When in Rome..
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

This has gone off at a CUK tangent - cojak was posting to say she had a contract and was coming off the bench

Comment

What do you know about it? Pot Noodle's don't count.
                    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha <bump>

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      This has gone off at a CUK tangent - cojak was posting to say she had a contract and was coming off the bench
                      Oh yeah, well done!
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X