• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British taxpayers to bail out euro

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
    Until there is a new government, then the current one has to govern.
    A fact unfortunately lots of people and the newspapers don't realise.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      I think that Cameron should say, "Agree before 10pm so we can announce it before the open of the markets, or you can shove it forever".
      Then LibDems will go to Liebor who are desperate to offer all they can to stay in power, and Cameron personally will lose his job for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Next week (starting in an hour [and Australia at 11 p.m BST?]) has all the making of being an interesting week. Glad I'm not holding too much Sterling. Or Euro.
        Markets are open.

I am by no means an expert in chart interpretation but it looks like there is a bit of selling of GBP but nothing to tulip yourselves over.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Then LibDems will go to Liebor who are desperate to offer all they can to stay in power, and Cameron personally will lose his job for certain.
          Utter rubbish. If the Lib Dems go over to the NL camp then they will barely have a majority, even if many of the small parties rally to their cause.
          The resultant coalition will be a completely ineffectual shambles and we will be facing another election in a few months. NL will be punished by the voters because Gordon would not fall on his sword, and SuperCleggy will be ditched for siding with the losers instead of coming to a working agreement with the Tories. This will ultimately result in a working Tory majority with Cameron at the helm.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

11'th hour EU stability package in place, Pound up, Euro up, gold down, PIGS saved, crisis over

Comment

More money for those bastards in the City to play with.

Someone is going to make tuliploads!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                More money for those bastards in the City to play with.

Someone is going to make tuliploads!
                Speaking of the City, I suggest pulling out of the EU and making the City an offshore tax haven.

Given I only thought of this in the last 60 seconds, are there any issues I may have overlooked?
                Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  NL will be punished by the voters because Gordon would not fall on his sword
                  Nice to see the CUK crystal ball working so effectively these days....
                  If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                  X