• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tom Tom voices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I have quite a few loaded into my satnav. Everything from Kim Catrall to John Cleese, Homer Simpson to Marilyn Monroe, as well as Ozzy Osbourne, Darth Vader, Yoda, and Austin Powers. They all grate after a while.............except for Joanna Lumley........who guides me every day.
    Are you a Gurkha?

Comment

I've got the cockney one as it reminds me of me 'ome.

"You 'ave reached your destination my old son".

"Leave the motorway - as soon as".

Makes me laugh every time.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I never knew that TomTom voices were recorded. I though the SatNav had a camera so that the navigators at TomTom HQ could see where you are driving and then instruct you. The navigators were sitting in the office, hence the name sat nav.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Has Chubby Brown done a set of voices for TomTom?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Are you a Gurkha?
            For Joanna.............I could be!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              I like the B.A. Baracus one... Turn around fool!

That wouldn't work for airports though would it ?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Thankfully they haven't got the War Criminal to do it yet.
                He likes to be paid in stock, so it's still under negotiation... but soon my friend.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  He likes to be paid in stock, so it's still under negotiation... but soon my friend.
                  Are TomTom one of your clients then?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    For Joanna.............I could be!!
                    Really!!! She's like 102!!!!!

Are you one of those necro types?!!!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

you can make your own tomtom voices easily enough. apparently. i've got the instructions but not got round to doing it. yet. might try this weekend actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X