• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good luck Tottenham

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    The biggest game in their history in the premier league. A win tonight will secure them 4th place, and champions league.
    And if they lose they can have another biggest game in their history at the weekend, at Burnley.

Personally I think the biggest game in their premier history was 7-May-2006, when they blew it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      And if they lose they can have another biggest game in their history at the weekend, at Burnley.

Personally I think the biggest game in their premier history was 7-May-2006, when they blew it.
      Lasagnegate?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

The biggest game in their history in the premier league. A win tonight will secure them 4th place, and champions league. Good luck lads.
        I think The Champions League is a bit beyond clubs like Tottenham really. They should leave that to the big boys like Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, and Liverpool. They could do alright in the Europa Cup though, after all, Fulham have made it to the Final.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          I think The Champions League is a bit beyond clubs like Tottenham really. They should leave that to the big boys like Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, and Liverpool. They could do alright in the Europa Cup though, after all, Fulham have made it to the Final.

HTH

due to a slight blip the kings of Europe will be giving the CL a miss this year

Comment

Lasagnegate?
            The very same.

Comment

Moved into Tottenham last November, from a flat half a mile from the Emirates Stadium (that's Arsenal for you numpties)!

Man U will always be my number one team as they have been since i was 6, but my London loyalties are now firmly White and not Red.

Yid FTW
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                Man U will always be my number one team as they have been since i was 6, but my London loyalties are now firmly White and not Red.

Yid FTW
                Which part of Surrey are you from?

Comment

Moved into Tottenham last November, from a flat half a mile from the Emirates Stadium (that's Arsenal for you numpties)!

Yid FTW
                  Good boy.

What does FTW mean?
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Good boy.

What does FTW mean?
                    For The Win

Comment

Yid FTW
                      Why did you move to Tottenham? It's a tulipehole.
                      Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
                      X