• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

War reparations!!! It's the answer!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Are you serious?

I should've answered...

F**k you SERIOUSLY AtW, you haven't got a clue - again!

My mistake but I guess that answers your question in the affirmative.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      My mistake
      Yes, and it's a big one.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Yes, and it's a big one.
        I can live with that.

Comment

I can live with that.
          Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?

Comment

Can somebody seriously tell me why we can't confiscate Iraq's Oil as "Spoils of War"?
            because Iraq didnt start the "war"?. Besides, "we" are probably confiscating their oil as we speak.

Comment

Well as we are talking about War reparations, I still reckon the boxheads must owe us a fair few shekels. And the Russkies too, as we gubbed them in the Cold War!!
              And the Belgoons ought to supply us with free beer and chocolate as we only entered WWI to save their Phlegmish necks. The Poles can chip in some hot totty and industrial strength vodka for WWII and then the economic picture will look a lot rosier.
              Come on...........cough up you bunch of losers!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X