• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kangaroo Court - Is John Higgins Guilty?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another interesting vote could be on whether Davis beat Higgins in their recent match that Davis won.

Steve Davis rolls back the years in thriller with defending champion John Higgins | Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      In all probability they tried more than one but he was the highest ranking to have allegedly agreed to take part in this alleged thing...
      I heard that AtW was also offered 300k Euros in the sting.

The News of the World wanted him to try and win 4 frames this year!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The snooker final is a bit boring this evening. Did all the good players get knocked out?

Comment

It would be an interesting match that both players tried to lose. Chinese snooker?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I heard that AtW was also offered 300k Euros in the sting.

The News of the World wanted him to try and win 4 frames this year!
            This is true ... they would have succeeded but I did not want to get framed

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              This is true ... they would have succeeded but I did not want to get framed
              Nobody would be risking much cash on you alexei..............not based on your abysmal record when it comes to getting your balls anywhere near to a "pocket"!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Like you say, the tape isn't going to help him, especially where he is working out ways of explaining the money, property overseas etc. If he was so scared I would expect him to have just been agreeing and trying to get out of there.

Comment

Working...
                X