• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Goodby posh boy thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarquin Farquhar View Post
    I am. But I am not posh.
    You are certainly rich which in a truly egalitarian classless world makes you as posh as Cameron.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      You are certainly rich which in a truly egalitarian classless world makes you as posh as Cameron.
      Rich does not make people automatically posh.

Comment

I am not rich, I am merely comfortable. And that does not make me posh. You are a disingenuous public school boy type if you are trying to convince people that a decent income for a few years puts you in with the posh establishment.
        Step outside posh boy

Comment

I am not rich, I am merely comfortable. And that does not make me posh. You are a disingenuous public school boy type if you are trying to convince people that a decent income for a few years puts you in with the posh establishment.
          For me I judge people on their character. I dont care what school or part of society or country they come from.
          This is probably a bit difficult for a snotty bigot like you to get your head around.
          You can twist your own upbringing around as much as you like, but you are one of the top earners in this country and therefore a legitimate target of hate for the poor who have not enjoyed the priviliges that you have enjoyed.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

. You are a disingenuous, brain-washed public school boy type ...
            FTFY

DA is conclusive proof that money on a public school education can be wasted .
            He also believes the German economy is "sclerotic" and the US one is "dynamic", in spite of all the evidence that says otherwise.

Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              ftfy

da is conclusive proof that money on a minor public school education can be wasted .
              He also believes the german economy is "sclerotic" and the us one is "dynamic", in spite of all the evidence that says otherwise.

ftfy

Comment

ftfy
                Glad you agree that the Germans got it right and the Yanks weer just Bullsh!tting, just like we were.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Glad you agree that the Germans got it right and the Yanks weer just Bullsh!tting, just like we were.
                  Why would I disagree with anything you say?

Comment

For me I judge people on their character. I dont care what school or part of society or country they come from.
                    This is probably a bit difficult for a snotty bigot like you to get your head around.
                    You can twist your own upbringing around as much as you like, but you are one of the top earners in this country and therefore a legitimate target of hate for the poor who have not enjoyed the priviliges that you have enjoyed.
                    I don't have to "twist my upbringing around" at all. I come from mining and farm-working stock and have benefitted from a good state education. I favour government that will provide a level playing-field for all, by provision of health, education, and social services.

That does not make me posh, quite the opposite. Posh is where you do not want the masses to have the same "advantages" as you have had.
                    Step outside posh boy

Comment

I don't have to "twist my upbringing around" at all. I come from mining and farm-working stock and have benefitted from a good state education. I favour government that will provide a level playing-field for all, by provision of health, education, and social services.

That does not make me posh, quite the opposite. Posh is where you do not want the masses to have the same "advantages" as you have had.
                      So by your own definition you are posh. You have good a good education that has been denied to most other state educated children, you vote for a party that believes that the poor should be neither educated or have to work.

You sit in your posh enclave having had a good education, been born priviliged enough to be bright, probably been to a good University and now in the top 2% of earners in this country.

Your "level playing field" is not for you is it? Its for everyone else.

posh bast*rd

Comment

Working...
                      X