• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How are you going to vote in the election?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarquin Farquhar View Post
    Thank God this bunch of right-wing crazies are not representative of the British people.

Who I see are beginning to see through Posh Boy.
    Bigot.

At least I am voting for labour for good honest practical reasons.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      I wonder how or whether government IT policy will change under the Conservatives wrt outsourcing and insourcing. New Labour went hell for leather on destroying UK IT and especially IT contractors, probably in return for jobs after office (or other perks) and to help India. Will this continue under the Tories?
      Judging from the response from my MP about tech mahindra it will probably get worse under the Tories. My MP has gone to great lengths to argue with me over Tory policy-even writing me letters. However when I presented him with concerns about the abuse of the "inter ompany transfer" system he simply quoted me labour's official line on the matter !!!!
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
      X