• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Avenade

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually the hint was we ought to have achieved our MCSD within 9 months or be terminated.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
      Actually the hint was we ought to have achieved our MCSD within 9 months or be terminated.
      I have heard actually that axentur pays rather well. So is it different there or what I have heard is wrong?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Avanade and Accenture often operate together, but are still seperate entities.

Well, ive posted my salary when i was there 12-18 months ago earlier in the thread, the level I was at, and the rate charged.....

Put it this way, I have a second interview for a permanent job offering a much higher salary, without being sold on at extortionate rates and being expected to pay my expenses first and wait 6 weeks to get them back.

If you are good enough to work for Avanade, you are good enough to make a lot more money elsewhere.

The permanent job will give me commercial experience of .Net 2, Asset Management, Investment Banking. Much better than being told to write a technical appraisal of another company for a consultancy, based on potential profit rather than accuracy.
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

P.S Ive also worked for Atos Origin on contract - bunch of to$$ers from start to finish.
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
          X